Self Confidence

As the title says, my second blogpost deals with self-confidence. The reason for me coming up with this is that I had to deal with this topic for a long time and still do sometimes. No matter if it was a bad grade, a bad performance in soccer or a mistake that I have made, I always doubted myself and told me that I am not of any good.

With the time I started realizing that you have to define yourself. It is your definition of perfect that matters. Give each day a purpose and always accept the decisions you have made because you had a reason for it. No one but you needs to understand why you made that decision. People can say what they want about you but in the end, you have to be able to look in the mirror and love the person you see. Then you will find self-confidence and this will lead to happiness.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cartel Land

DACA

The Beginning Of Something New