The Beginning Of Something New

My favorite quote has its origins in the song 'life', from the artist Tobu. It states that 'everything changes'. Throughout the last year, I am able to say that this quote is part of my life because nearly everything changed. 

Since last year I have been through much changes. When I was in High School in Germany, everything seemed so constant for me. I had my decent soccer-career, a small group of friends, a girlfriend and lived with my parents. When I graduated, it seemed like everything was falling apart. I moved into the USA, leaving the country, my friends, family and girlfriend behind me. I was very sad at first, but then I realized the process of change is part of life. It took me a while to understand that you always have to accept the facts and enjoy the moment because life is too short to worry about such things. In the end I think everything happens for a reason and it is up to you wether you lose yourself in the past or enjoy the present and always look forward towards the future. 

Kommentare

  1. You have made a brave move, and we're happy to have you! I love this lyric from the band OK Go! ... "Nothing ever doesn't change, but nothing changes much," from the track "White Knuckles." It's got an adorable video; here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlJODYBLKs

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cartel Land

DACA